Do you require advice on investing in several alternative property classes? Which local brokers and property managers to select? Acquiring properties through (foreclosure) auctions? Ask us to consult you on these and other real estate services. We have experience with residential and commercial real estate (office, retail, hospitality).
We know the residential market, its individual submarkets (social rental sector, free market sector and the buying sector) and the demographic developments, financing, sustainability and consumer preferences, also in international perspective, and discuss these with regards to your location- and residential program.
- Income / Investment Properties, both Commercial property investments and residential investment properties such as single family homes, multifamily housing and Leisure real estate.
Investment OpportunitiesCorporate OfficesCommercial Real Estate
- Residential properties: (detached) single family homes, condo's/duplex (2-4 unit building), condo's/multifamily (5+ unit building), town/row houses.
- Leisure real estate, such as vacation, resort and second homes
- Rehab properties, also called fixer uppers
- Tenanted properties
- Mixed real estate, mix of small commercial with residential units
- International Real Estate
Residential:CondominiumsTownhomesSingle Family HomesVacation HomesResidential High-riseResidential Low- or Mid-riseCustom HomesLuxury ListingsWaterfront PropertiesGolf CommunitiesTourist Destinations